How should I apply for a position at Flexco?
- Go to Apply for Job tab. Search by location and then select a specific job. Then follow the instructions to apply for the job and submit your resume if you have a copy on file. Please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format or as a .pdf file. If you do not have a resume to submit, be sure to complete the “job history” section of the application. If you do not have a home computer with Internet access, try your local library.
Can’t I just stop by your office and fill out an application?
- In order to enhance the efficiency of our recruitment process and eliminate paperwork, we are no longer handing out paper applications for candidates to complete in our offices. All candidates must apply for positions via the “Careers” link on our web site.
What should I do after I submit my resume or application on-line?
- Please be patient. After receiving your resume or application via our web site, we will review your qualifications to see if your background matches any open positions we currently have. If we do not have any current openings that match your qualifications, we will keep your resume on file and consider you for future openings.
Will someone at Flexco contact me regarding the status of my application?
- Given the large quantity of resumes we receive, we are not able to contact candidates individually with specific feedback. However, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt of your submission. If we decide that your work background and qualifications offer a strong match for an open position, someone from HR will contact you for an interview.
How often should I apply?
- Generally, we recommend applying every 12 months unless there is a change in your contact information or if you would like to apply for a different position.
How do I upload and review my resume?
- After you click on “apply”, you will be prompted to upload or paste your resume. You can use this resume for future applications. You cannot edit this resume after you submit it. However, you can re-apply with a different resume if needed.
How can I be sure that my resume/application went through?
- You will receive an e-mail confirming that your application has been received. If you do not get this e-mail, you may want to re-apply.
What is Flexco’s recruitment process like?
- If we determine that your work background is a strong match for the qualifications of a current opening, a member of our Human Resources team will contact you to schedule an interview. Our interviews are typically set up in a “panel” format, whereby candidates meet with more than one person at a time. Depending on the position, there may be more than one round of interviews. We do conduct reference checks, background checks, pre-employment physicals, and drug testing for our final candidates. Our goal is to make the interview process as informative and convenient for candidates as possible.