An enhancement of the H-Type® Precleaner which has over 20 years of proven performance.
Designed for installation on the head pulley, our HV2 precleaner is uniquely designed to efficiently remove carryback and maintain performance – even as the blades wear.
Features and Benefits:
- 6” Segmented blades work independently and move into the belt as each wear.
- Incorporates torsion element design and cushion adjustability so no shimming is required to ensure proper blade to belt contact.
- Excellent for reversing belts when installed at both head and tail pulleys.
- V-Tip–– tungsten carbide blade tip designed for vulcanized belts only.
- Protected V-Tip–– tungsten carbide blade tip designed for vulcanized belts in abusive wear applications.
- Underground mining, hard rock and metal mining, aggregate, and bulk material handling.
- Suitable as a stand-alone cleaner in light- and medium-duty applications.
- Can be combined with secondary cleaners for effective carryback removal in heavy-duty applications.