CoreTech™ nylon rollers pair the latest composite technology with smart design to produce a roller that features strength, performance, and durability.
Features and Benefits:
- Corrosion- and abrasion-resistant for long life
- Lower running friction values, which can decrease power bills by up to 30 percent a year
- Quieter than traditional rollers - noise contribution is +/ - 10 dB below metal rollers
- Lightweight construction offers safe, easy handling
- Advanced composite blend allows renegade material to shed from roll
- Centrifugal seal designed to prevent trapped material from damaging the end disk
- Excellent impact absorption, providing additional support for bearings and other roll components
- Available in 5”, 6”, and 7” diameters
- Perfect for medium- to heavy-duty applications
- For use with CEMA B, C, D, E, and F ratings
We offer a different mix of products depending on your location. Please contact your regional office for ordering information.