Flexco Slider Beds are engineered to provide containment around loading zones. With long-lasting UHMW slider bars, combined with the high-performance CoreTech™ roll, the Flexco Slider Bed effectively seals the load zone and minimizes drag on the belt. The series features universal components that result in an effective, yet affordable, solution.
Features and Benefits:
- Entire system engineered for superior belt protection
- Troughs are adjustable and can be lowered for installation and service
- Eliminate spillage with the UHMW slider bars effectively sealing the load zone and combining with Flexco skirting systems.
- Can be paired with Flexco Impact Beds to create a holistic load zone system
- Angled impact beds that aid in centering the material on belt
- Long service life and cost-effective part replacement
- Slider Bed with long lasting UHMW slider bars and CoreTech nylon roll for long-lasting performance and reduced belt drag
- Slider Impact Bed with impact bars and impact CoreTech rolls for-low impact areas and outside slider bar to seal the load zone
- Slider Bed and Adjustable Idler for non-impact areas; Impact Slider bed for low-impact applications
- Troughing angles: 20°, 35°, and 45°
- In 4' (1200 mm) and 5' (1500 mm) bed length
- Coal and hard rock mining, coal-fired power plants, load-out facilities, and aggregate operations
- Refer to literature to determine what bed to use per application