Introducing the NEW HV2 Precleaner (click here)!
Designed for installation on the head pulley, our H-Type® precleaner is uniquely designed to efficiently remove carryback and maintain performance –– even as the blades wear.
Features and Benefits:
- Segmented blades work independently and move into the belt as each wear
- Excellent for reversing belts when installed at both head and tail pulleys
Choice of two application-matched blades:
- XF2-Tip –– specially formulated, long wearing urethane blade tip that provides impact resistance, minimal deflection, and work with mechanical fasteners
- V-Tip –– tungsten carbide blade tip designed for vulcanized belts only
- Underground mining, hard rock and metal mining, aggregate, and bulk material handling
- Suitable as a stand-alone cleaner in light- and medium-duty applications
- Can be combined with secondary cleaners for effective carryback removal in heavy-duty applications
Note the H-Type® is CEMA rated Class 4 except for the high temperature version which is CEMA rated Class 3