When long cleat lengths are not required, Tatch-A-Lug® is an inexpensive but effective way to elevate cased, boxed, or bagged goods.
Features and Benefits:
- Made from non-marking, molded isoprene that is FDA-approved
- Easy, mechanical installation
- Can be configured in any pattern and positioned to let the belt pass over split or rubber-disc return idlers
- Available in 1½” (38 mm), 2” (50 mm), and 3” (75 mm) heights with a choice of plated or stainless steel fasteners
- Cased, boxed, or bagged goods
- Applications in which liquids need to flow through cleated area