Flex-Seal™ Skirting System is a dynamic containment unit that fully seals the loading zone to stop material spillage, control dust emissions, belt and component wear, and other related problems.
Features and Benefits:
- Comes in 4' (1200 mm) modules that include angle plate, two clamp pins, two clamp plates and a clamp bar.
- Specially designed to ensure skirt delivers a consistent seal without grooving or top cover damage
- Sturdy, corrosion-resistant components that deliver long service life
- Easy to install and maintain
- Unique locking clamp wedge that makes it easy to adjust worn skirt rubber
- Modules can be combined for a skirting system of any length
- Operations experiencing load zone spillage problems
- For skirt rubber 6” (150 mm) wide and from 5/16" – 3/4" (8 – 19 mm) thick
Flex-Seal Skirting System