If you have already registered your Novitool® Aero® Splice Press, click below to access the dashboard.
For assistance registering your press, please contact your local Flexco Territory Manager or Regional Flexco Office, or click here to register using the serial number on the back of the tool.
- Enhance the productivity of your press and improve splice reliability.
- Keep up-to-date on all the latest technological improvements to the Aero® Press.
- The Aero® Dashboard allows operators easy access to splice cycle data for evaluation and troubleshooting.
Why Register My Novitool® Aero® Splice Press?
- Add and manage presses and users on your computer or using the Aero® Mobile App.
- Update firmware quickly and easily, staying up-to-date on all the newest technology improvements to the Aero® Press.
- Upload cycle logs from your presses to view all the data, including pressures and temperatures, to better understand your splicing output and for troubleshooting purposes.
Acessing and Using the Novitool® Aero® Splice Press Connectivity Dashboard