HEAVY-DUTY MECHANICAL FASTENER TRAINING SCHOOL
The Heavy-Duty Mechanical Fastener Training School in Downers Grove, IL provides technical training, application insights, and common-sense problem solving tips for our comprehensive line of heavy-duty mechanical belt fasteners and belt maintenance tools. In the two-day school, our experienced trainers will lead discussions that address specific problems and challenges faced when splicing and maintaining heavy-duty belts. Sessions include question and answer sessions and hands-on product installation with various installation tools.
All topics will be covered with a mix of classroom and hands-on instruction.
- Tour Fastener Manufacturing
- The Importance of Proper Fastener Selection
- Squaring, Cutting, and Skiving a Belt
- Flexco® Bolt Solid Plate Fastening System
- Flexco® Bolt Hinged Fastening System
- Flexco® SR™ Rivet Hinged Fastening System
- Flexco® BR™ Rivet Solid Plate Fastening System
- Flexco® Staple Fastening System
2018 Training School Dates
for Heavy-Duty Products
April 16th – April 17th
November 12th – November 13th
$399 per person; space reservations require credit card or purchase order.
Course Enrollment is Limited.
- Accommodations – Hotel stay for Sunday and Monday nights.
- On-site Transportation – To and from the airport and to and from hotel each day. All transportation expenses to and from Downers Grove are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Food – All meals on Monday, breakfast on Tuesday.
- Training Fees – Admission to school, handouts and materials, refreshments breaks, Flexco Training Experts.
Flexco – Downers Grove
2525 Wisconsin Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
To Enroll Contact
Attendance may be cancelled up to two weeks prior to the start of the class. Attendance fees are processed at that time. If attendance is cancelled after that date, you are still responsible for the full attendance fee.
click here to view our full policy on expenses